Knitting Nowhere

Why does it feel like I'm knitting and knitting with no results? Oh yes. Maybe it's because I have 5 very active projects at the moment. That's right. 5 projects. I've been working on the Ravenclaw toe-up knee highs and Adult Surprise Jacket at knit nites. But then I couldn't help but start up on the Cable Eyelet Cardigan and one day a sudden urge for Fair Isle resurrected the hibernating mitten.

Now the Cardigan is using up all my knitting attention span and happens to also be the smallest gauge item that I'm knitting at the moment. So I really feel like all the knitting is getting me nowhere.

And now I have a sore forearm. It's not from knitting, it's from work. But still the knitting isn't helping. Not knitting is making me quite restless. Yargh.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope your arm feels better soon. Your SP Pal

Popular Posts