September Spin-in

I realised during Labour day weekend that I really haven't spun very much yarn this year. Other than this, this and some other non-documented singles, I really haven't spun at all this year.

And those rolags were made in March. I'd STILL NOT finished spinning them up and they are only half the bump of fibre. So I got to spinning.

Banana Split Singles

And managed to finish up spinning the rolags (2 oz. down, 2 oz. to go).

Then I remembered that I had a acquired quite a number of mystery cakes of handspun singles in need of plying:

Mont Filé-a-main

And realised that now I have a wheel so these will be relatively quick work. Suddenly I had a stack of skeins all ready to wash.

Spinning again

I missed out on the Tour de Fleece this year. I forgot all about it until it was basically over. So I'm declaring September for spinning!

My September Spin-in is already begun. I'm going to try and spin everyday, weather permitting. Fiona and I better get to work.

Comments

Popular Posts