Mom's Thanksgiving Shawl

So I'm home, but still playing catch-up I'm afraid. In all sorts of ways.

Mom's Thanksgiving Shawl

I finished this shawl back in November. Managed to block it quickly enough. But then it sat around waiting for me to mail it to my mom.

Shawl detail

The yarn is Drops Alpaca and this was my first time working with it. It's an awesomely soft yarn that was incredibly lovely to work with. Hopefully it wears well.

Lace detail

The pattern was really quite fun, though the central graft has some funniness I couldn't quite block out. And I kept getting questions about the points at the start of each side. Just a side effect of the central cable business I'm afraid.

It's THIS big
Pattern: Autumn Arbor Stole
Materials: Drops Alpaca Sport Color 7323
Start Date: September 25, 2011
End Date: November 3, 2011

Comments

Popular Posts