Tropical Tradition

Fall & Early winter ended up being really quite busy. Unfortunately that means crafting took the back seat again. So much so that I had no idea what craftivities to even pack and take with me.

I'm currently partaking in my family's rather awesome tradition of running away to Hawaii for Christmas. A great escape that makes all the hectic running around during the year that much more bearable.

While most active crafty blogs take this chance to pause and reflect, I've been rather too out of step to really reflect. And too far away from everything to really catch up on things at the moment. As ever, I have been making things but (again as has become the new habit) I'm behind in recording things. So I guess I have to postpone my reflections until later.

And hopefully I don't get too caught up into the busys once I get back to Montreal. That's the one thing I really don't want for 2013. By invoking the "busys", I'm not trying to say that this space or that crafting & making isn't of importance to me. The opposite really. it means that other parts of my life have (annoyingly) been demanding too much of my attention and energy, which sucks. I'd like 2013 to have less of me face-planting on my bed when I get home. Rushing around is SO not my thing.









Comments

Popular Posts