Almost a dress

There is a finished quilt that hasn't been photographed. A shawl that needs ends woven in & blocking, another skein of handspun (woolen lace weight this time) and now an almost finished dress.

Almost finished! #armyofdresses

We've started to get some hot & humid temperatures here in Montreal (29°C yesterday) which have made me wish for more hot weather dress options. I have more options for "transitional" weather periods which is usually a fairly short period of time.Especially this year it seems.

This dress has been almost almost finished for a while. I cut out the pieces 2 summers ago, started working on it last year sometime and worked on it a bit a few months ago. I picked it up again this week as a quick finish. The vintage voile is just the thing for hot weather.

Now, I just need to finish attaching the collar, add some buttons and I'll have another dress in the rotation.

Comments

Popular Posts